Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Libby (and Matt)
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I am sick.
2. On Sunday, I vomited A LOT.
3. When I vomit it comes out my nose.
4. I am a huge Harry Potter fan.
5. I hope I am feeling better by tomorrow night, because my wife, Adri and I have tickets to Harry Potter at Imax.
6. Adri is sick too, but she has gone to work today cos she is a trooper.
7. I love my wife - not random, but fact. She has looked after me very well while I've been sick.
8. I wish I made better use of my time.

I don't have eight people to tag - but I will choose two... andym and david.
Hope that's ok with you gentlemen.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Andy M said...

Thanks mate! I was eating my lunch when I read that ... do you have to share your vomit with all of us?!?

7/10/2007 2:07 PM  
Blogger Guthers said...

sorry - should have put a warning at the top of that one!

7/10/2007 2:26 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

Cohen vomits out his nose too! It's a bit distressing to watch but funny at the same time. His is only milk though so I feel worse for you Guthers. Hope you are feeling better soon.

7/10/2007 3:27 PM  
Blogger Guthers said...

that sort of thing is always much cuter on a two week old rather than a 23 year old!

7/11/2007 9:25 AM  
Blogger Nixter said...

that is gross that vomit comes out your nose - Ewww.

I am going to HP tonight too and I can't wait. Where you going?

7/11/2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger Guthers said...

SOOO excited about HP tonight Nixter!

Adri and I are going to IMAX! Apparently the last 20mins are in 3D!

7/11/2007 12:10 PM  
Blogger Adriana said...

poor Simon :( although I am very glad I didn't see anything come out of your nose. Only 3 hours and 45 mins until HP.

7/11/2007 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

once I vomited in the shower...thats a weird experience...you'd think it'd be a clean feeling...but no. (also it was green which isnt right)

Enjoy Harry Potter guys - must say I'm more hyped about the book over the movie...but its all exciting!

7/11/2007 4:42 PM  
Blogger Nixter said...

How was the IMAX HP?

7/17/2007 10:49 AM  
Blogger Guthers said...

it was awesome nixter!!

in fact.... I feel a post coming on...

7/18/2007 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home