Friday, June 08, 2007

John Stott and Galatians

In preparing for bible study on Galatians, Adri and I have been looking at
John Stott's BST commentary.

Last night I thought I would search for some sermons online on what is a
fairly intriuguing and, some consider, difficult section.

I found a semon from John Stott from 1966 at allsouls.org. It's almost word
for word the same as the commentary!!!

I guess it makes perfect sense that he would do that - but I can't help but
feel a little disappointed....

3 Comments:

Blogger Nixter said...

I love Uncle John.

6/13/2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger Guthers said...

yeh he's great - ive listened to both those sermons and he is a pleasure to listen too..

6/13/2007 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

11/11/2008 1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home