Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

We had a full but happy day yesterday visiting various relatives on both sides of the family. They ranged in age from a few months to well over 80 and it was great to catch up with all of them.

It was great to spend some time with Adri's cousin, who lives in Prague, and his wife and their son.

Today is hopefully relaxing with leftovers, the cricket and the Syd2Hobart. Maybe even playing with a few presents.

What presents did you score?
What was the best you got?
What was the most unexpected?
What was the worst? (if you're feeling brave)
What was the best you gave?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Guthers said...

Tough call on my best present... got a great pair of shoes which I already knew about.
Most unexpected was most deinitely from Adri's cousin - we had a secret santa so he shouldn't have bought me anything! But he gave me an awesome Parker pacer.
Worst? Nup. all good. Although I got a Wii game and I don't have a Wii at my home so I will reserve judgement on that one.
Best I gave - definitely Willow.... will post on her soon.

12/26/2007 10:32 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

hey Guthers -
Best - Canon EOS 40D digital SLR
Unexpected - A casserole dish carrier - i had to ask what it was, but now that I know, it is very useful
Worst - full brief undies coz I don't wear them
Best I gave - probably the Canon (since Matt and I gave it to each other!)

Who's Willow?

12/28/2007 11:21 AM  
Blogger Guthers said...

I will introduce her to you very soon!

12/28/2007 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home